Great compliment

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beergolf

Reaction score
The other night. my wife and I and another couple went out to a local place that prides itself in their beer selection. 12 taps and not BMC, but mostly good brews. Mostly craft brews and a couple of Belgians.

We went in and all had a couple different brews. After a couple my wife says "your beers are better than anything I have had tonight" my friends agreed.

My wife knows her beer. She introduced me to craft brew when we first started dating 20 years ago. She also introduced me to Belgians. She even went to Europe and brought some Belgian beers back in her luggage. This was when Belgians were not readily available in our area.

WOW. makes me feel good. I. think my brews are good, but to hear other people say it, makes it sooooo much better.

Let's raise a glass of homebrew to celebrate.

I have a nice Saison that I am drinking right now.:mug:

I still find it irritating when people say it's the best thing they have ever had, but I still taste a multitude of flaws. I'm starting to sympathize with those standardization whores at Budweiser.

Dude, thats great! I haven't gotten that from anyone yet but I consistently keep getting "they're getting better!". I just found a big problem with a key component in my rig though so hopefully I'm right behind ya. Way to go!

Sure beats this:

BARF.GIF

My beer is pretty highly sought after. Everyone who tries my beer begs me to brew commercially. The King of Siam once invited me to brew for his coronation. Here's a pic of me:

most-interesting-man-240.jpg

i've had beer-drinkers insist that they would only drink this beer or that bmc, shiner, etc. then i see them put those bottles down for some decent homebrew. makes you feel good :D

Having someone else compliment your brews is the best reward.

100% agreed. I try to stay humble as I can't stand people with huge egos, but when someone tells me my beer is good, it makes me feel like it's worth all the effort.

It's exactly the same as when you put your heart into making food/art anything else. Having someone else praise you is about as good as it gets.

Latest posts

Back