Kegconnection Complete Starter Kit and More Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > Got my water test results from the city today

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-13-2009, 05:53 PM   #11
taylornate
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefmike View Post
Yeah, I was trying to avoid the Ward Labs option as I am cheap.

And yes, I have read how to brew. It just seems that reports are standardized in a different way elsewhere in the country.

Nealf, did you go the Ward lab route, or did you get the info from the city?

That may help me in figuring out what I need to request. I got sick of being looked at like I had a third head... or was worried about growing a third head. City Hall was just freaked out that I was saying the water was bad. It took me 3 people to explain that I LOVE the water and drink it regularly and have no problems with the water etc.
The water guy in my town used to manage water in St. Louis and he worked closely with the breweries so he was pretty awesome. I'm moving though, so I hope my next water guy is cool.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-13-2009, 06:02 PM   #12
Shwagger
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Sorry I cant get the rest to scan right, my scanner is old.

But I have been reading old newspaper articles and they have said "dont drink St. Petersburgs water, buy bottled water." lol. I think I will just stick with the $.89 gallons of spring water I can get. I dont want to invest in a filtration unit just as yet.

thanks for all the replies

Shwagger Brewery
Gulfport, Fl

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply