Kegconnection Complete Starter Kit and More Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > Good News for Tampa Bay HBs

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-26-2009, 08:06 PM   #1
PavlovsCat
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default Good News for Tampa Bay HBs

Good news to all the home brewers in the Tampa Bay and surrounding areas. Southern Brewing Company (southernbrewing.com) has everything you need for homebrewing. I stopped by there today and met with Brian and Kelly. Brian is a homebrewer that got into the commercial side of brewery supply, supplying most of the breweries in Florida, and now has picked up the home brewing ball that the Brewshack dropped. He has everything a homebrewer needs, from novice to expert, from equipment to grains, extracts, and yeasts. I saw all the stuff that I had ordered on line that I wouldn't have had to pay shipping on if I had known about this sooner. And I would have had it right away. They also have classes in home beer and wine making.

I'm stoked.

"If you don't try it this year, you'll just be another year older when you do" - Warren Miller

WARNING: Drinking may cause memory loss, or worse, memory loss.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply