Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > Good beer in a very specific area of Denver

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-09-2012, 06:44 PM   #11
dyennie
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 13 Times on 8 Posts

I don't think there is anything within walking distance but if you're up for a 6-10 mile cab ride... Check out http://www.brewingnews.com/webpdfs/R...N_Colorado.pdf

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-09-2012, 06:51 PM   #12
nukebrewer
Brew the brew!
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 10 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 2552 Times on 1502 Posts
Likes Given: 5738

Quote:
Originally Posted by JF_HBrews
The comments about being an ex-airport are correct but, the area has been redeveloped. Google Stapleton and check out some of the sites and you'll find of places within walking distance to get some good food and drinks. An awesome community now though you can't walk to a brewery though. The closest one is Caution Brewery which is about 2-3 miles east of your hotel. Great people and great beer, no food but you can order in, and food trucks park in their lot from time to time (open Friday-Sunday only). Downtown, near Coors field, is your best bet for a brew pub crawl. I would maybe start at River North Brewery and wander around from there.

I live in Stapleton, feel free to send me a message with any questions or to hit me up for ride.
Thanks for the updated info. Glad to hear it from someone who lives there. I may take you up on the ride and thanks for the offer. Cheers!

The only thing more asinine than stupid rules is the enforcement of rules simply because they are the rules.

Inhopsicated: A Beer Blog

Inhopsicated on Twitter

Old 09-09-2012, 06:53 PM   #13
nukebrewer
Brew the brew!
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 10 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 2552 Times on 1502 Posts
Likes Given: 5738

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyennie
I don't think there is anything within walking distance but if you're up for a 6-10 mile cab ride... Check out http://www.brewingnews.com/webpdfs/R...N_Colorado.pdf
Thanks. That's a pretty extensive list so it will take me a while to get through it, but it looks like really good info.

The only thing more asinine than stupid rules is the enforcement of rules simply because they are the rules.

Inhopsicated: A Beer Blog

Inhopsicated on Twitter

Old 09-09-2012, 07:08 PM   #14
Kaleco
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 1

I second Caution. Right off the interstate coming from DIA. Very friendly and relaxed!

Old 09-09-2012, 08:20 PM   #15
ChessRockwell
Recipes 

Liked 29 Times on 26 Posts
Likes Given: 23

That's cool they're updating it, it has been a couple years since I lived in Colorado

"Lets say your local bar pours an American pint where 15% of the beer is missing due to headspace. Every 6.66 beers you drink you 'll have been missing 1 entire beer". 6.66 beers!. I wonder who's really responsible for the missing beers... I don't know, maybe Satan??!

Old 09-10-2012, 02:14 AM   #16
tgmartin000
Recipes 

Liked 62 Times on 50 Posts
Likes Given: 17

Vine st pub isn't too far. You've got good bus access there, too.

Quick Reply