Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > Good beer in Springfield Mass. ?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-21-2011, 12:44 AM   #1
whitebirdfeathers
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 20

Default Good beer in Springfield Mass. ?

Howdy all,

Can anyone suggest any bars or stores for some good east coast beers in
Springfield Mass? I'm heading there for two weeks for work. Any suggestions would be great.

Thank you!

That's why I'm easy, easy like Sunday morning...

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-21-2011, 12:50 AM   #2
Cambone
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 8 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 2

In the liquor stores I would look for Berkshire Brewing Company beers (bombers and growlers only). Its brewed about half an hour away in Deerfield and every offering I've tried (7 or 8) has been excellent.

I would suggest checking out Paper City Brewery in nearby Holyoke. Its in a sketchy warehouse, in a bad neighborhood but on friday nights (i think starting at 6PM) for 7 dollars its all you can drink for 3 hours. And trust me, it really is all you can drink. And when you leave they give you a couple bombers to take home. The beer isn't world class, but you you will drink much more than 7 dollars worth.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply