Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > Going pro in Oklahoma - Roughtail Brewing Co.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-18-2013, 08:10 PM   #31
zeptrey
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 43 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 7

I'd like to find a Liquor Store in the OKC area where they stock a bunch this stuff. I love it at the local pub, but would like to grab a sixer or 4 for the house. Really enjoying my pints of the 12th Round, but want to try the Split Decision and Hoptometrist.

Okie liquor stores storing the beer hot is sacrilege...got to get that law out and the crazy ass distribution laws fixed. Need tap rooms at these breweries!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-05-2014, 10:24 PM   #32
strat_thru_marshall
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 27 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeptrey View Post
I'd like to find a Liquor Store in the OKC area where they stock a bunch this stuff. I love it at the local pub, but would like to grab a sixer or 4 for the house. Really enjoying my pints of the 12th Round, but want to try the Split Decision and Hoptometrist.

Okie liquor stores storing the beer hot is sacrilege...got to get that law out and the crazy ass distribution laws fixed. Need tap rooms at these breweries!
Hey man, thanks for the support! Our canning line is up and running and you should be able to find IPA, Polar Night Stout and 12th Round Ale in most of the better liquor stores around Oklahoma in 16oz can 4 packs. Hoptometrist is pretty much gone for now, but we plan to bring it back later this year...and we should be releasing a "double oatmeal Russian imperial stout" at the end of January in 750ml bottles.

Thanks again,
Tony

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply