Kegconnection Complete Starter Kit and More Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > Glass tap handles

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-09-2013, 09:11 PM   #1
BadgerBrigade
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 46 Times on 42 Posts

I don't know if this is the correct area to post this but I've been looking for some custom tap handles and all I can seem to find our pub style or the type that have big dry erase boards or things like that on the top... I've seen some that are pretty cool but this just isn't my thing.
Then I saw some handblown glass tap handles and it looked like someone was advertising on HB talk in 2008 but I cannot seem to locate this person? Any help, or does anyone know where I can find some glass tap handles?

I have seen the ones at liquidGlass Co but they seem a little large and a little expensive... Any other ideas?

Bottled: Cream Soda
Still On Deck: Graff Cider

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-09-2013, 09:32 PM   #2
Mexicanconnection2002
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 13 Times on 13 Posts
Likes Given: 26

I ordered some custom handles (5) from Liquid Glass Co. They did a wonderful job and worked to produce what I wanted. Great customer service as well. Very satisfied with the quality of the product. I would order from them again if I expand to more taps.

Primary: Palisade Blonde Ale, Jesus Lizard IPA, Trotline APA
Secondary in Keg:
On tap: Lazy River APA with Brett c, In the Hood Lager, Hooked Up APA

Next up:

Old 01-09-2013, 10:44 PM   #3
BadgerBrigade
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 46 Times on 42 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicanconnection2002
I ordered some custom handles (5) from Liquid Glass Co. They did a wonderful job and worked to produce what I wanted. Great customer service as well. Very satisfied with the quality of the product. I would order from them again if I expand to more taps.
I'm sure they're great but again they look to be a little bit large and a little bit pricey at $70 a pop...
Do you think that they would do them half the size, about the same size as those standard plastic black tap handles?

Can you show us some pictures of your tap handles?
Bottled: Cream Soda
Still On Deck: Graff Cider

Quick Reply