Electric Brewing Supply 30A BCS Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > Free beer stuff (no actual stuff here)

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-23-2009, 04:35 PM   #11
mnadamn
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 1

For $11 you can go to Lakefront brewery in Milwaukee and get a free glass (I usually have it filled 5-6 times), a $5 off coupon for the fish fry (GO TO IT, it is a great time with live polka), And a coupon for a free beer at Wolskis (100 year old bar in milwaukee with real darts - amazing).

Other then that in Milwaukee the Miller Tour is free and you get several beers off of that and it is always interesting to see how big their storage facility is and how quickly they empty it

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-23-2009, 04:52 PM   #12
Munsoned
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigafoos View Post
Flying Dog is $5. Totally worth it, since you get a glass, a tour and six samples, but it's not free. Unless you know somebody I don't...
Yes, I don't doubt that's true. It used to be free when I went there, but that was at least a year or two ago now--it's probably changed since then.

Old 04-23-2009, 04:57 PM   #13
GreenwoodRover
me-no-r-no Nice Guy
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts

Am I missing something here or did this thread somwhow go from "here's a listing of places to sign up to have free beer related stuff sent to you" to "so and so's brewery tour is really cool"

<Insert list of brews planned, fermenting, or being consumed here>

Old 04-23-2009, 05:03 PM   #14
Donthoseme
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

haha totally right. Although a lot of the tours have free glasses so it's technicaly still free swag. But there has got to be more. Where are all the Free keg with every t shirt links. Please someone!!!!!

UNDEAD Dunkelweise
Baby Bryce Barleywine
1st Anniversary Ale (Imperial Porter)
Night of The Living Dead Ale (belgian porter) (DECEASED)
Dawn of The Dead Ale (Belgial IPA)(DECEASED)
The Omega Ale (Quad)(DECEASED)

Old 04-23-2009, 05:41 PM   #15
Arkador
Recipes 

Liked 15 Times on 14 Posts
Likes Given: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUDDZIES View Post
Rahr and Son's Brewrery in Fort Worth TX offers a tour ever Sat @ 1pm. Technically not free, but a 5 dollar donation to the weekly, alternating, charity get you: very nice logo pint glass, three tokens for fill ups, tour, live band and a great atmosophere. Also, if you happen to start talking to there head brewmaster, he might pull a couple of pitures of there then not yet released scottish wee heavy out of the bright tank and shoot the bull with ya till your knees start to buckle from the 8.5 abv he forgot to warn you about. Good times...
I SOOOO need to go there! I just heard about them this week! I have been too busy getting hammered at the Flying Saucer to notice them!

Old 05-19-2009, 08:17 PM   #16
Austin_
Recipes 

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts
Likes Given: 7

Found a free poster from Abita today, though I guess it's not totally free since you have to pay shipping. Anyways, if anyone's interested go to Abita , sign up for an account, and upload a picture. I went all the way through the process to see how much shipping would be and for me it was $7.90. Not sure if it's worth it. I'll have to think about it.

Old 05-20-2009, 10:49 AM   #17
Heineken
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 8 Times on 5 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acumen View Post
If you go to the Sam Adams brewery in Boston they will give you a free tasting glass (made of glass) and fill it with free beer a few times for ya.
They actually filled up two pitchers of beer and we passed it around to fill up our glasses. Went to the first tour of the day so there were not too many people.

Less people = more beer since we were not allowed to bring up a pitcher that was not empty. I probably had equivalent to three 12 oz beers. Not bad for a free tour.

Old 05-20-2009, 11:41 AM   #18
tndave
Recipes 

If I only had a learjet...maybe algore would loan me his

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve
neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin, 1759

'Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it'--Ronald Reagan

'Government is like a baby: An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other.'--Ronald Reagan

Old 05-20-2009, 12:19 PM   #19
Edcculus
Recipes 

Liked 40 Times on 37 Posts

Yea, most breweries give out free swag. Unless I go on vacation, I'm not visiting the DFH brewery any time soon. I think this thread was meant for links to free/cheap beer related stuff like the Killians give away.

Old 05-21-2009, 10:15 AM   #20
Heineken
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 8 Times on 5 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tndave View Post
If I only had a learjet...maybe algore would loan me his
algore has a few jets to loan you...also, has a few limos to take you to the airport

Quick Reply