Kegconnection Complete Starter Kit and More Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > Found this funny.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-14-2009, 04:34 AM   #1
Tilldeath
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default Found this funny.

Sorry if you've heard it, or it's a repost but it's new to me and I got a kick out of it so enjoy.

After the Great Britain Beer Festival, in London, all the brewery presidents decided to go out for a beer.
The guy from Corona sits down and says, "Hey Senor, I would like the world's best beer, a Corona." The bartender dusts off a bottle from the shelf and gives it to him.
The guy from Budweiser says, "I'd like the best beer in the world, give me 'The King Of Beers', a Budweiser." The bartender gives him one.
The guy from Coors says, "I'd like the only beer made with Rocky Mountain spring water, give me a Coors." He gets it.
The guy from Guinness sits down and says, "Give me a Coke." The bartender is a little taken aback, but gives him what he ordered.
The other brewery presidents look over at him and ask "Why aren't you drinking a Guinness?" and the Guinness president replies, "Well, I figured if you guys aren't drinking beer, neither would I."

“If we will disbelieve everything, because we cannot certainly know all things, we shall do much what as wisely as he who would not use his legs, but sit still and perish, because he had no wings to fly.”

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-14-2009, 04:56 AM   #2
Want2Brew
Recipes 

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 2

lol, I drink miller lite when I don't feel like drinking beer.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-14-2009, 05:05 AM   #3
MBasile
Recipes 

Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 2

That's always been one of my favorites

Up next: beer
Fermenting: beer
Conditioning: and more beer

Total gallons in 2012: 10