Flavor your light beer!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrewingViking

Reaction score
Was at work, spirits lakewood, the other day and found this behind the counter.

ForumRunner_20120816_200348.jpg

Thought it was funny and sad at the same time. Just felt like sharing.

Northern Brewer sells hop extract in a little 5ml syringe. I rolled into an afternoon bar trivia game with it one Saturday. Challenged the locals to identify it. No clue. I whipped it out and put a few drops in my Miller High Life.

Everybody freaked.
Buddy #1 (truck driver) said “I’d never put that in my beer.”
I said, “It’s already in there.”
Buddy#2 (organic chemist) started laughing.

If hops weren’t so darn expensive, maybe they’d put them in BMC. It really helped.

Northern Brewer sells hop extract in a little 5ml syringe. I rolled into an afternoon bar trivia game with it one Saturday. Challenged the locals to identify it. No clue. I whipped it out and put a few drops in my Miller High Life.

Everybody freaked.
Buddy #1 (truck driver) said “I’d never put that in my beer.”
I said, “It’s already in there.”
Buddy#2 (organic chemist) started laughing.

If hops weren’t so darn expensive, maybe they’d put them in BMC. It really helped.

^Nice move. How was hopped Miller High Life? And don't forget, Miller Lite is Triple Hopped to begin with?!?

When I took a BJCP class, the very first beer was Miller 64. They were all good after that.

1A Lite American Lager. . .
Hop flavor ranges from none to low levels.
- BJCP Style Guide

Back