first ever batch

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

acafro

Reaction score
Just got to taste my first legit home brew!! made an american brown ale for my first batch. looks and tastes great! And I finished my dream kegorator!! complete with a 3 Korny keg system!

adam 2.jpg

adam 1.jpg

adam 4.jpg

wow you really put the horse before the carriage with kegaratore before the beer! haha, good work still got where you needed to go ! Congrats on the first batch, looks tastey. I'm going to go slam a beer in celebration.

wow you really put the horse before the carriage with kegaratore before the beer! haha, good work still got where you needed to go ! Congrats on the first batch, looks tastey. I'm going to go slam a beer in celebration.

Ha! I it set up for commercial kegs, then converted it to Korney keg system for home brewing. And finished it off.

Congrats on your first brew. I'm on my second and looking forward to many more.

Ha! I it set up for commercial kegs, then converted it to Korney keg system for home brewing. And finished it off.

Congrats on the first batch! And welcome to the obsession!

I too had a commercial kegerator before I started brewing, but I bottled about a half-dozen batches before I converted it... I then wondered why I waited so long...

Congrats on the first batch! And welcome to the obsession!

I too had a commercial kegerator before I started brewing, but I bottled about a half-dozen batches before I converted it... I then wondered why I waited so long...

I WILL NEVER BOTTLE AGAIN!

at least not to carb... I've got a makeshift bottling gun I stole from someone on this forum I'm looking forward to trying out.

Back