Happy HolidaySs Giveaway - Winners Re-Re-Re-Re-Drawn - 24 hours to Claim!

Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!


Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > Firestone-Walker Privo Pils
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-21-2012, 08:33 PM   #1
Brulosopher
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Fresno, CA
Posts: 2,727
Liked 210 Times on 171 Posts
Likes Given: 134

Default Firestone-Walker Privo Pils

For got some!!!! An it is SO good!

image-3172439876.jpg

Brulosopher is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-21-2012, 08:34 PM   #2
Brulosopher
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Fresno, CA
Posts: 2,727
Liked 210 Times on 171 Posts
Likes Given: 134

Default

Not for... I

Brulosopher is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-22-2012, 12:56 AM   #3
Brulosopher
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Fresno, CA
Posts: 2,727
Liked 210 Times on 171 Posts
Likes Given: 134

Default

Anyone try this?8

Brulosopher is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-22-2012, 01:30 AM   #4
Phunhog
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,922
Liked 147 Times on 111 Posts
Likes Given: 70

Default

Yes!! I was lucky enough to hang out with some of the Firestone guys last month. They brought a keg of it! It is great!

__________________

Check out my nanobrewery!
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Two...02323289804018

Phunhog is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-22-2012, 01:41 AM   #5
Brulosopher
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Fresno, CA
Posts: 2,727
Liked 210 Times on 171 Posts
Likes Given: 134

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phunhog
Yes!! I was lucky enough to hang out with some of the Firestone guys last month. They brought a keg of it! It is great!
Right on!
__________________
List of exBEERiments

How To Easily Harvest Clean Yeast from Starters

Make Good Lager in Less Time!
Brulosopher is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-22-2012, 09:00 AM   #6
scrambledegg81
Flocculation Nation
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
scrambledegg81's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: SLO-town, CA
Posts: 1,861
Liked 38 Times on 34 Posts
Likes Given: 88

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phunhog View Post
Yes!! I was lucky enough to hang out with some of the Firestone guys last month. They brought a keg of it! It is great!
Dang...hope that wasn't at the Firestone Walker last month, because I missed out if that's the case! (Excellent fest, by the way.)

Can't wait for the Double DBA to come out this month...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by beerandloathinginaustin View Post
It's yeast ejaculate. Just try not to get it on your face.
Primary: Nada
Secondary: The Plinian Legacy (NB clone of Pliny the Elder)
Bottled/Fridge: Firestone Easy Jack IPA
Bombers/Growlers/Aging: Firestone 17th & 18th Anniversary ales
Kegerator: Uinta Hop Notch IPA
Coming Up: something spiffy, most likely
scrambledegg81 is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-22-2012, 06:11 PM   #7
Phunhog
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,922
Liked 147 Times on 111 Posts
Likes Given: 70

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrambledegg81 View Post
Dang...hope that wasn't at the Firestone Walker last month, because I missed out if that's the case! (Excellent fest, by the way.)

Can't wait for the Double DBA to come out this month...
No..it wasn't at the fest...there was a private party the next day. Just the thing to drink in the hot sun, especially after consuming so many big beers the day before.
__________________

Check out my nanobrewery!
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Two...02323289804018

Phunhog is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-22-2012, 09:12 PM   #8
spacecowboy13
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Santa Maria, CA
Posts: 82
Liked 5 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 11

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrambledegg81 View Post
Dang...hope that wasn't at the Firestone Walker last month, because I missed out if that's the case! (Excellent fest, by the way.)

Can't wait for the Double DBA to come out this month...
I thought the Double DBA had already come out?
__________________
Dark Son Brewing
"Ní bhíonn an rath ach mar a mbíonn an smacht."
(There's no luck without discipline)
Primary: 5W30 Dry Stout, Reverse Cowgirl American Wheat
Secondary: None
Bottled: Smashed Pumpkin Pale Ale, All Rye'ld up RyePA, Atomic Panty Dropper Belgian Strong Ale
spacecowboy13 is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-23-2012, 10:51 AM   #9
scrambledegg81
Flocculation Nation
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
scrambledegg81's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: SLO-town, CA
Posts: 1,861
Liked 38 Times on 34 Posts
Likes Given: 88

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by spacecowboy13 View Post
I thought the Double DBA had already come out?
Just came out last week according to our distributors. Should be available in central CA this upcoming week (which makes zero sense being less than 30 minutes south of the brewery but our distributors can't seem to get it in stock for us until a week later...).
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by beerandloathinginaustin View Post
It's yeast ejaculate. Just try not to get it on your face.
Primary: Nada
Secondary: The Plinian Legacy (NB clone of Pliny the Elder)
Bottled/Fridge: Firestone Easy Jack IPA
Bombers/Growlers/Aging: Firestone 17th & 18th Anniversary ales
Kegerator: Uinta Hop Notch IPA
Coming Up: something spiffy, most likely
scrambledegg81 is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-23-2012, 04:12 PM   #10
Brulosopher
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Fresno, CA
Posts: 2,727
Liked 210 Times on 171 Posts
Likes Given: 134

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrambledegg81

Just came out last week according to our distributors. Should be available in central CA this upcoming week (which makes zero sense being less than 30 minutes south of the brewery but our distributors can't seem to get it in stock for us until a week later...).
Available at more than just the place I visited? I live in Fresno, I had it at The Mad Duck here in Clovis.
__________________
List of exBEERiments

How To Easily Harvest Clean Yeast from Starters

Make Good Lager in Less Time!
Brulosopher is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply



Quick Reply
Message:
Options
Thread Tools




Newest Threads

LATEST SPONSOR DEALS