Home Brew Forums

Home Brew Forums (http://www.homebrewtalk.com/forum.php)
-   General Beer Discussion (http://www.homebrewtalk.com/f14/)
-   -   Firestone-Walker Privo Pils (http://www.homebrewtalk.com/f14/firestone-walker-privo-pils-342838/)

Brulosopher 07-21-2012 07:33 PM

Firestone-Walker Privo Pils
 
1 Attachment(s)
For got some!!!! An it is SO good!

Attachment 69173

Brulosopher 07-21-2012 07:34 PM

Not for... I

Brulosopher 07-21-2012 11:56 PM

Anyone try this?8

Phunhog 07-22-2012 12:30 AM

Yes!! I was lucky enough to hang out with some of the Firestone guys last month. They brought a keg of it! It is great!

Brulosopher 07-22-2012 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phunhog
Yes!! I was lucky enough to hang out with some of the Firestone guys last month. They brought a keg of it! It is great!

Right on!

scrambledegg81 07-22-2012 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phunhog (Post 4269559)
Yes!! I was lucky enough to hang out with some of the Firestone guys last month. They brought a keg of it! It is great!

Dang...hope that wasn't at the Firestone Walker last month, because I missed out if that's the case! (Excellent fest, by the way.)

Can't wait for the Double DBA to come out this month...

Phunhog 07-22-2012 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scrambledegg81 (Post 4270123)
Dang...hope that wasn't at the Firestone Walker last month, because I missed out if that's the case! (Excellent fest, by the way.)

Can't wait for the Double DBA to come out this month...

No..it wasn't at the fest...there was a private party the next day. Just the thing to drink in the hot sun, especially after consuming so many big beers the day before.

spacecowboy13 07-22-2012 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scrambledegg81 (Post 4270123)
Dang...hope that wasn't at the Firestone Walker last month, because I missed out if that's the case! (Excellent fest, by the way.)

Can't wait for the Double DBA to come out this month...

I thought the Double DBA had already come out?

scrambledegg81 07-23-2012 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spacecowboy13 (Post 4271072)
I thought the Double DBA had already come out?

Just came out last week according to our distributors. Should be available in central CA this upcoming week (which makes zero sense being less than 30 minutes south of the brewery but our distributors can't seem to get it in stock for us until a week later...).

Brulosopher 07-23-2012 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scrambledegg81

Just came out last week according to our distributors. Should be available in central CA this upcoming week (which makes zero sense being less than 30 minutes south of the brewery but our distributors can't seem to get it in stock for us until a week later...).

Available at more than just the place I visited? I live in Fresno, I had it at The Mad Duck here in Clovis.


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:04 AM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.