Electric Brewing Supply 30A BCS Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > Finally Re-setup the Beer Fridge

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-23-2012, 01:43 AM   #1
tekknoschtev
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default Finally Re-setup the Beer Fridge

In late August, my offer was accepted on a house, and in the end of October they finally let me close on the place (long story, not worth it). Moving my beer fridge meant disassembling most of it, and its been in an out-of-sight/out-of-mind state since then. Yesterday, I finally got fed up with the kegs of beer sitting around, and the doors off of the fridge. Setting it back up wasn't good enough though - I had to make it better.

A quick hit with some chalkboard paint, and some silver on the door handle to cover up the fake wood and well, we're on our way to a pretty nice lookin' beer fridge.

I was foolish and rushing during the move, so I didn't label what was in which keg, meaning everything was a fun mystery. Fortunately the styles are pretty varied, so it was easy for me to pick out which was which.

Back in business - now I just need to bust out the brew kettle and get brewing again!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-23-2012, 03:05 AM   #2
DRUNK-I-AM
Recipes 

Well done! And if you need help downing any of that, let me know......not a U of M fan.

Old 02-23-2012, 03:10 AM   #3
NAUGHTYDOGBREWING
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Did you sand any of the texture off of the door before painting? This is something I have been thinking about but wasnt sure if the chock would erase well with all of the texture.

Looks great! I will probably be doing this to mine very soon.

Old 02-23-2012, 03:15 AM   #4
jjotmo
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

nice i did both doors on mine. I see I'm just north of you, I live in DeWitt.

Old 02-23-2012, 04:25 AM   #5
Gtrman13
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I'm jealous you have the new budweiser vanilla porter in your own home! I hear good things about it, but I can't find it anywhere around here...

Uhhhm...

Quick Reply