Spike Brewing 12.5 Conical Fermenter Giveaway - Enter Now!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > FINALLY got to brew again yesterday

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-24-2008, 08:49 PM   #1
e lo
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default FINALLY got to brew again yesterday

Due to ridiculous time constraints of the late stages of grad school, I hadn't had the chance to brew in probably a month and a half. I guess it's a good thing that I really don't like either of the kegs of HB in my kegerator right now, or I'd be totally out of homebrew. Of course, I do still have some Apfelwein.

Anyway, I finally took a day off on Sunday and got to brew a batch, using my freshly welded keggle, complete with BobbyM's sightglass. What a treat! So much nicer than guessing at volumes and siphoning out of the keggle. Now hopefully the pale ale comes out well -- I couldn't take a third bad batch in a row!

No real point -- just wanted to share.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply