Spike Brewing 12.5 Conical Fermenter Giveaway - Enter Now!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > Final Gravity Podcast going LIVE at 8pm EST

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-20-2010, 11:53 PM   #1
nostalgia
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 58 Times on 42 Posts
Likes Given: 8

Default Final Gravity Podcast going LIVE at 8pm EST

Come and watch us do our thing. Talking about brewing mistakes and mishaps today.

http://www.finalgravitypodcast.com/apps/videos/videos/show/7503528-our-studio-feed

-Joe

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-21-2010, 12:13 AM   #2
nostalgia
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 58 Times on 42 Posts
Likes Given: 8

If you want to join the chat, click through to the UStream page:

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/final-gravity-homebrewing-podcast

-Joe

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message