1. Peanut butter stout - Old Hat Brewery
2. Pooka (Boysenberry Sour) - Brugge Brasserie
3. Jalepeno Pepper Ale - Bent River
4. 2007 Dark Lord - Three Floyds
5. Coriander & Orange Wheat - Blue Cat Brew Pub
There should be a few more on the list but I can't recal them off the top of my head. Though this was only my second time at the festival I was a bit let down this year.
The real ale tent in particular was a complete bust for me, I had a couple of interesting beers but nothing that I really liked. In fact, the only thing that sticks out in my mind was a pair of dry hopped ales that I think may have been from Great Lakes (?) one was amarillo and the other cascade and it was interesting to taste the difference in such pure form. I think a lot of others felt the same way since by my second trip to the tent around 4:00 it was almost completely empty while last year you could barely step foot in it all day.