I've tried a number of recipes that I got off HBT that turned out to be absolutely fantastic beers. I thought I'd share them and I'm interested in others input for new recipes to try
So, from the perspective of an APA addict, the recipes that have really impressed me are:
1. Bee Cave Brewery's Haus Pale Ale - Just made this. turned out absolutely fantastic.
2. Nierra Sevada - Excellent session PA
3. Cream of 3 Crops - not a personal favorite, but very popular with my BMC friends. I'm proud of how brilliantly clear and clean this beer tastes/turned out.
Cheers to everyone's contributions on HBT. Now what to brew next ...
1. Haus Pale Ale
2. Centennial Blonde
3. Mint Chocolate Stout
1) Death Brewers Vienna/NB SMaSH
2) BM's Centennial Blonde
3) Ed's Haus Pale Ale (although I haven't brewed it in a while. I need to do that)
1. Yooper's Hopped-Up Amber
2. ChshreCat's Brown Biscuit
3. O'Flannagain's Stout
"Anything worth doing, is worth doing slowly." ~~ Mae West
Good Thread, subscribed.
+1 one on that subscribed. Awesome thread and a great place for ideas.
Future Brews: Beer
alot of these are all-grain
would be nice for a beginner like me to see some favourite extract brews =]
I'm an extract brewer. So far my favorites have been
1. Amarillo IPA
2. Deception Cream Stout
3. Centennial Blonde
In no specific ranking:
Bee Cave Brewery's Haus Pale Ale
BM's Centennial Blonde
All three were great recipes for a novice AG brewer,simple to brew and tasty. My next brew on deck will be BM's Black Pearl Porter
Please include at least the username of the creator! Links are AWESOME and so much more likely to get clicked, thanks frazier
My brew blog:http://www.mikerobrew.blogspot.com
Follow me on Twitter @WakeMikey