Happy HolidaySs Giveaway - Last Sponsor Giveaway of the Year!

Come Enter the BrewDeals/FastFerment Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > Experience with Liquid Solutions?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-02-2009, 03:29 AM   #1
llazy_llama
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 67 Times on 27 Posts

Default Experience with Liquid Solutions?

Ran a few searches (in and out of HBT) and came up with a few websites that might actually ship to me here on the moon. Some people call it South Dakota, but for all intents and purposes, it's the friggin moon. There is maybe one beer/wine store within 75 miles of me, and their selection is lacking at best.

Liquid Solutions seems to be my best bet for price and selection, as well as their willingness to ship to SD. Plus, they stock my personal favorite beer and mead, which I've been dying to try. Has anyone actually used this company before? What were your thoughts? Did all the beer arrive safely, in a timely manner?

Thanks in advance, and Kanpai!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply