New Giveaway - Wort Monster Conical Fermenter!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > European Vacation - brewery tours in Holland/Germany?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2012, 02:50 PM   #21
Henry22
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bueschen

The only point I want to make is that taking glassware from a beergarden or bar etc. will cause the prices to go up. If you enjoy the service they provide why steal from them?
Technically it isn't stealing. I would have paid a euro for it.

Edit: I don't want to clog this guys thread with a rather pointless discussion about glassware and beer gardens so I'm done. To each their own.

Primary: Empty, soon to be Citra IPA
Drinking: Westbrook One Claw Rye PA and IPA, Anderson Valley Hop Ottin'

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-30-2012, 08:30 AM   #22
bueschen
Recipes 

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Technically it is stealing. If you don't believe me then next time you are in a beer garden in Munich, tell them as you are walking out with a maß that it's okay because you paid a deposit.

Edit: I don't find this discussion pointless at all. As I live in this city and have to pay artificially high prices in many of the beer gardens because some people think it's okay to steal. I do however apologize to the OP and hope he has a kick ass trip!

Old 04-30-2012, 09:59 AM   #23
kraypd
Recipes 

The Erdingerweiss tour was very good and included two hours of drinking with sausage and pretzels. I wasn't a fan until tasting the beers fresh at the brewery - Especially the Urweisse. I think that it was 10 euros and is one of the few tours in the Munich area that you will find running on Fridays.

Old 05-01-2012, 06:06 AM   #24
Psych
Recipes 

Liked 28 Times on 26 Posts
Likes Given: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by bueschen View Post
Technically it is stealing. If you don't believe me then next time you are in a beer garden in Munich, tell them as you are walking out with a maß that it's okay because you paid a deposit.

Edit: I don't find this discussion pointless at all. As I live in this city and have to pay artificially high prices in many of the beer gardens because some people think it's okay to steal. I do however apologize to the OP and hope he has a kick ass trip!
I get where you're coming from, no worries, thank you I doubt I'll have the balls to cart any glassware home in my suitcase on an international flight anyhow!

I appreciate all the tips everyone, this WILL be kick ass!

Quick Reply