Spike Brewing 12.5 Conical Fermenter Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > Electric Brewery on TBN

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-29-2011, 12:03 PM   #1
boo boo
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 30 Times on 26 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Default Electric Brewery on TBN

The Electric Brewery will be a topic on The brewing Network on Sunday April 3rd http://www.theelectricbrewery.com/

Good luck Kal

How do you BBQ an elephant....first you get your elephant....

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-29-2011, 05:46 PM   #2
kal
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 197 Times on 135 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Thanks!

I've gotten a bunch of emails congratulating me on this and I couldn't figure out how people knew... turns out they mentioned it at the end of the April 27th show.

It should be interesting! They tell me they want to talk for about 90 minutes about electric brewing in general as well as the usual stuff like my brewing interests, background, etc.

One thing they've mentioned a few times now is that electric brewing is for cold weather locations. I want to make 'em understand that it's good for all locations! It's quieter, more efficient, uses less energy, cheaper to run, and produces more consistent beers if done indoors where the temperature, wind, and humidity levels do not vary.

Kal

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply