Electric Brewing Supply 30A BCS Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > E-mail I'm planning to send to a homebrew store

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-15-2010, 10:47 PM   #11
tenchu_11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 4 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by swoody View Post
How about just a simple. "I received my order and about a cup or so of the LME had leaked out of the bag. I was still able to make my brew adding a bit of some ingredients I had on hand, but figured since I have enjoyed your customer service in the past, you would want to know this". That will probably garner the best results since you say that you will continue to use them in the future...could get you a store credit or the like.
Wow you must be some kind of Hemmingway, I couldn't of summed it up any better.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-15-2010, 11:00 PM   #12
Teromous
Beer Gnome
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 344 Times on 195 Posts
Likes Given: 52

Your letter sounds a little passive as well. If it leaked so much that you had to supplement with your own DME to make up for the loss of gravity, there is a problem. I would have simply taken pictures and told them I want to return the kit. A "backup bag" doesn't mean s***. You don't need to reassure the store that you'll be shopping there again either. Give a store praise and promise when they do good things, not reassurance when they do something bad.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply