Kegconnection Complete Starter Kit and More Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > Dry Yeast

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-25-2013, 11:34 PM   #31
scottyg354
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 23 Times on 16 Posts
Likes Given: 13

This is were I got the idea from. Yeast washing seems awesome. I just don't always have the time. I am assuming if I use it for the same type of beer then it would turn out the same. I would like to use it two or three times and try to harvest. Maybe create a strain with hints of the beer I created. Don't know if that would work.

Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer.

-Arnold Schwarzenegger

On Deck: Helles, Oktoberfest, Saison, Apple Graff

Primary: IPA, Scottish Export

Secondary: Saison Brett

Bottled/Kegged/Gone:
Cream Ale, Peanut Butter Brown, Belgian Golden Strong, Brown Sugar Cider, Cream Ale, Double IPA, Saison, Summer Ale, Honey IPA, Maple Apple Graff, Holiday Stout, Hard Cider, English Brown, Scottish Heavy

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply