Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > Drinking the best beer a man can have! (brief story)

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-06-2012, 11:35 PM   #1
MVKTR2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 19 Times on 18 Posts
Likes Given: 18

Default Drinking the best beer a man can have! (brief story)

I was in the process of stocking up today and the store had apparently just received several new skus/products. However the distributor/stocker had done a TERRIBLE job pricing the product. I was purchasing four 6ers of various stuff and one 4 pack of Timberbeast (Lazy Magnolia).

At the register 2 of my products weren't in their system. This brought the store manager whom priced the first one, got on the phone virtually cursing the distributor/stocker from corporate. He gave me the 2nd 6er he was so 'into' chewing out someone on the other end of the phone.

Translation: FREE BEER! The product you ask? Big Bison Ale from Crown Valley Brewery (MO). Pretty good, nice malt bill, decent esters, well bittered and should be a little dryer with a fair bit more spice. (Abbey Dubbel style)

Btw since this one was a freebie I grabbed another 4 pack, 8-Bit from Sawgrass.

"Perhaps wisdom for me is understanding how truely small I am, and that there is no smug self centered moment of clarity when there is so much more to learn" Anthony Bourdain

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply