Does Homebrew Boost Immunity?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stress is bad for your immune system.

A beer after work makes me less stressed, and hearing airlock bubbles is a calming sound to me.

So there, beer is good for my immunity :)

In the video "How Beer Saved the World" they mention ancient remains containing evidence of antibiotics which was apparently a byproduct of the brewing process and grains used.

Drink more, feel better.

I have a personal anctedote. That since I regularly drink 2-5 beers a day. Which I was never a regular(moderate but consistent) drinker daily since the last few years I notice if not by coicidence that my colds have only been short or never really full on bore into cold mode. Like,just a few sniffels or sneezes,but not anyfull blown colds like I use to have. I also exercise 2X more than I use to and have a good diet. But its amazing a cold has never developed more than just some sniffles and a few sneezes. I almost beleive its just the alcohol that kills the cold/flu stuff also. No conjestion,coughing.

Back