Electric Brewing Supply 30A BCS Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > Do you ever want to...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-28-2012, 03:21 PM   #21
RmikeVT
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 83 Times on 73 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Seriously though, I brewed an Oatmeal Stout this weekend, brew day went great, I dumped into my ale pale and set in my swamp cooler, aerated and pitched yeast around 65*. My Beer went from 1.064 down to 1.020 in 3 days -- I saw a pretty ugly looking krausen when I took the gravity reading so I got a little nervous and then while the lid was off my dog took a s*** out back, do you think my beer is ruined? I saw one of you mentioned a bad beer recycler, I think you might need to swing by my house, I am willing to pay a reasonable price.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-28-2012, 03:31 PM   #22
Mishraile
Recipes 

Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by RmikeVT View Post
Seriously though, I brewed an Oatmeal Stout this weekend, brew day went great, I dumped into my ale pale and set in my swamp cooler, aerated and pitched yeast around 65*. My Beer went from 1.064 down to 1.020 in 3 days -- I saw a pretty ugly looking krausen when I took the gravity reading so I got a little nervous and then while the lid was off my dog took a s*** out back, do you think my beer is ruined? I saw one of you mentioned a bad beer recycler, I think you might need to swing by my house, I am willing to pay a reasonable price.
Oh yeah... I don't charge much for beer recycling.

"My own beard boasts my brewing ability better than my brewing ability can stand up to."

Old 06-28-2012, 07:22 PM   #23
tre9er
Recipes 

Liked 232 Times on 196 Posts
Likes Given: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by RmikeVT View Post
Your dog took a dump IN the beer, or just unrelated note?

Quote:
Originally Posted by davekippen View Post
Open log Fermenting and gas-can secondary?? I am planning my next brew right now!!

Quick Reply