DiamondBear brewery

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RodfatherX

Reaction score
Has anyone ever had Diamond Bear brewery's Pale Ale (out of Little Rock Ar)? It taste very familiar but I can't quite place what beer I've had that taste really close to it.

On their website, they say it has 2 row pale and crystal 40. Hops are Goldings Cascade and Fuggles.

13.4 P OG and 33 IBU

Anyone know of another beer that this might be close to. Its driving me crazy....I guess if no one can place it...I'll have to keep drinking till I can figure it out..:tank:

Rod,

I've got two cases of Diamond Bear Pale in my fridge right now. Living in Little Rock I can get it in a lot of places.

Their pale ale is pretty good and has won some awards. It has the malty sweetness of an English pale ale, but also has a pretty good hop kick. I would imagine that it tastes very much like an English-style IPA. Maybe Samuel Smith's IPA or Whitbread?

If you like IPA's, give their's a try if you get a chance. It's very good.

Darren

I'd agree with the Samuel Smith's and a definate +1 on trying their Presidential IPA if you get a chance. One of my favorite commercial beers and I'm only 20 mins or so from the brewery.

:off: Darren, you go to Fermentables in NLR?

Cheers! :mug:

Terje

Back