Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > CrAzY Request but urgent

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-08-2010, 03:22 AM   #1
johnnymax
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default CrAzY Request but urgent

Okay, we don't have much locally in the way of good bars with much beer. There is a new bar in Beaumont Texas and I want to go by there with friends after work on tuesday after I get off work at 5:00pm But... they have a happy hour that ends at 5:00pm and an evening drink special that starts at 7:00pm heck, by then I am at home with the Queen getting ready for the next days work. Her is what I need. if you have a facebook account, go to thier page at http://www.facebook.com/StarvinMarvi...?ref=ts&v=wall and find my post by "johnny Max" and find my request for a Tuesday after work special, or make a new post requesting a great after work special that starts at 5:00pm when us working stiffs gey off work every Tuesday. Lets flood them with requests, I will drink a few for ya'll

Johnny MAX
Texas Big Beer Brewery

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply