Kegconnection Complete Starter Kit and More Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > cooking with homebrew

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-10-2009, 02:30 AM   #21
AirRageous
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Beer Pancakes and Waffles

Just substitute beer for the the water or milk in the pancake/waffle mix. Proceed normally after that. It makes a lighter fluffier pancake or waffle.

Who says beer isn't for breakfast anymore?

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-10-2009, 02:53 AM   #22
azscoob
Here's the Beers!
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 138 Times on 119 Posts
Likes Given: 120

just about anything grilled at my place also gets a splash of beer when it gets flipped, my father in law taught me that and I have been doing it ever since. Wife and I love a nice rack of lamb cut into chops, sprinkled with salt, pepper, and garlic powder, and given a splash of homebrewed pale ale every 2 minutes when they get flipped, 2 minutes over high heat (real hardwood charcoal please) flip for another 2 minutes, then flip and rotate (for the grillmarks)for 2 minutes, flip one last time for a total time of 8 minutes and serve with a pint of ale, and a lemon wedge to squeeze over the lamb, usually get about 8 chops from a costco or sams club rack, serve with a side of roasted garlic and romano cheese mashed potatoes made with heavy cream and butter.

Shirts n Steins: Grain Reaper Brewing

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply