Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > College Presentation - Beer!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-18-2009, 02:33 AM   #1
jjayzzone
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default College Presentation - Beer!

I'm in a Technology class and I need to do a ten minute presentation and a paper on......Manufacturing and Process systems! Well, i'm a draftsman and I know process in food systems. I also know how to brew beer (although I stopped for 4 months during P90X).

I'm going to do a powerpoint presentation showing processes that have been used for most the life of beer (such as the way some of us home brew) compared to mass produced beer.

Does anyone have some insight on the systems, operations and techniques that are used in the industry? Any insight anyone can give to me will be greatly appreciated and will be included in my presentation.

So, please help me create an interesting presentation telling of the history of beer, the current status of beer, and any technology of the past six years or futre!

Thanks!

º¤ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨
¨°º¤ø„¸ Kanye West ¸„ø¤º°¨copy and paste
¸„ø¤º°¨ Ur Gayfish!!! `°º¤ø„¸if you think Kanye is
¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¨°º¤ a gay fish.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-18-2009, 02:51 AM   #2
Joos
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 12 Times on 7 Posts

º¤ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨
¨°º¤ø„¸ Kanye West ¸„ø¤º°¨copy and paste
¸„ø¤º°¨ Ur Gayfish!!! `°º¤ø„¸if you think Kanye is
¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¨°º¤ a gay fish.

that is all........George Bush does not care about Gay fish.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply