Happy HolidaySs Giveaway - Last Sponsor Giveaway of the Year!

Come Enter the BrewDeals/FastFerment Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > Clarity-Ferm Shipping

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-07-2012, 04:39 AM   #1
simzy
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Default Clarity-Ferm Shipping

Similar to many other home brewers out there, I find it hard to keep my hands off of my beer long enough to wait for the cold conditioning process and besides that I'm all about short-cuts. Hence, my interest in clarity ferm.

I've read about promising results here on the forums in regards to the clarifying properties, and I'm curious about shelf life. White labs' web site suggests that there will be a 5% reduction in enzyme activity if stored properly over an 18 month period.

I Realize these are enzymes and can be denatured with agitation, temperature extremes, etc. and I'm concerned about ordering them online and having them shipped, as my local HBS doesn't supply this item.

Has anyone had these shipped with good results, or had them in the fridge for an extended period of time without problems?

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply