Kegconnection Complete Starter Kit and More Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > citra

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-03-2011, 07:16 AM   #1
moinkyschmoink
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default citra

Just made a pretty incredible beer involving citra hops (wheat, not important). I heard there will be no more citra for us home brewers for awhile. This sucks, if true, and I found this...

We are the conclusive Citra Hops website. Citra Hops are our magnum opus and we only handle in our distinctive feature. We cast about the web for the capital trait and best price available. After much examination we have restricted our results down to one. www.Labelpeelers.com They are the slightest price we could attain on Citra Hops and they also have great consumer service. A phone number with live people to satisfy your questions 11-8 Mon-Sat est. Here is a direct link to the product on LabelPeelers.com: Citra Hops. We will periodically post news and facts about Citra Hops, so look back if you are interested in what is happening.

We strain to keep the most current advice possible. If you have any facts about our subject matter please feel free to contact us. We always enjoy articulation with the association about or pursuit. And, as consistently we would be pleased any criticism you have, we are always striving to make the authorized Citra Hops website the best it can be.

One brewery? Are the citra guys that big of eac's or what? Is there really a sub for citra?
Bad news I guess.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-03-2011, 07:30 AM   #2
beerandloathinginaustin
Recipes 

Liked 21 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 378

Galaxy sounds really exciting to me but I haven't tried it yet so I don't know how well it'll sub for Citra. That'll be my next acquisition from Farmhouse Brewing Supply though. Lately I try to use a lack of availability of a hop as an excuse to try something new.

The El Dorado leaves I got from AHS have an awesome aroma btw. Just done a little dry hopping with those so far.

www.BJCPhero.com - Certified Cicerone and Lead Cellarman for Refuge Brewery. Trying to win an award in all 23 BJCP beer categories (7 down so far with 19 awards) & taking Brett excursions along the way.

Old 08-03-2011, 07:38 AM   #3
kenlock
Recipes 

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Number of crafted beers here in Aus are making nice beers with Galaxy. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Old 08-03-2011, 07:44 AM   #4
beerandloathinginaustin
Recipes 

Liked 21 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 378

Farmhouse still has Citra btw: http://www.farmhousebrewingsupply.co...?idCategory=21

I've ordered from them 3 or 4 times now and been pretty happy with them. Got a pound of Simcoe in the mail just today in fact!

www.BJCPhero.com - Certified Cicerone and Lead Cellarman for Refuge Brewery. Trying to win an award in all 23 BJCP beer categories (7 down so far with 19 awards) & taking Brett excursions along the way.

Old 08-03-2011, 12:47 PM   #5
makomachine
Recipes 

Liked 18 Times on 16 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Check rebel brewer - had it a while back and great service.

Upcoming Brews: Surley Furious Clone, Uintah Wyld

Quick Reply