The Great Bottle Opener Giveaway

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > Christmas beers...behind schedule

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-04-2012, 06:15 PM   #1
SailorTodd
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Default Christmas beers...behind schedule

My wife and I decided to do Christmas four packs for our work colleagues for Christmas this year. They would each include a pair of holiday themed beers and a pair of my house specials. For forty or so coworkers we figured four batches of beer should be good. I bottled my standard amber ale, and a gingerbread brown is ready to bottle after three weeks in the fermenter.

I am just now brewing a chocolate stout, which gives it very little time to mature before christmas. I saved a fairly simple pale ale for last, as that should be quick from mash to glass.

Also now in addition to the stout being at risk of being too young, my wife wants everyone to enjoy the gingerbread brown because it came out so well. If the stout may be too young, the brown definitely will if I don't brew it until next weekend.

Beer, so much more than just a breakfast drink

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply