Can't... Stop.... Brewing...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kahunaman

Reaction score
OK. So I started in October with a basic Brew Kit.
Since then I've doubled my entire operation and have 2 bucket brewers, a 6 gal Better Bottle, a 6.5 Carboy, and 4 glass Carboys.

ALL OF THEM ARE FULL...

and I'm wandering around wondering what the hell to do with myself.

My fear is that I start pulling beers off the trub too early because I want to make room to make more beer.

There. I just had to get that off my chest.

What I wanna know is, how many Kahunas can this place handle? BigKahuna (the OG), KauiKahuna, now kahunaman? What is it about "kahuna"?

You know....I've noticed an Evan floating around lately too.....

Yeah, he showed up and thought, hey, if I just leave off the awesomely superfluous exclamation point, nobody'll notice, and I can ride on the coattails of my infamous punctuated namesake. I axed him nicely to changed it when he first showed up, but he was a *****ecobbler about it, so now you know why I don't respond to his *****ie posts. :p

What, me hold a grudge? ;)

Oh, and to the OP: if you start kegging, it helps. Then you can have as many kegs as you can buy, and just age the beer in them until they're ready. I don't even use secondary vessels anymore---my kegs serve that purpose.

Yeah, he showed up and thought, hey, if I just leave off the awesomely superfluous exclamation point, nobody'll notice, and I can ride on the coattails of my infamous punctuated namesake. I axed him nicely to changed it when he first showed up, but he was a *****ecobbler about it, so now you know why I don't respond to his *****ie posts. :p

What, me hold a grudge? ;)

No worries, I don't think anyone will be confusing posting styles. ;)

No worries, I don't think anyone will be confusing posting styles. ;)

I know, I know...he just reminds me of McDowell's...

McDowellsFacade.jpg

:ban:

Oh, and to the OP: if you start kegging, it helps. Then you can have as many kegs as you can buy, and just age the beer in them until they're ready. I don't even use secondary vessels anymore---my kegs serve that purpose.

I have 12 corney kegs and a couple of 20 lb tanks ready to go... I am just working on the chest freezer and convincing my wife why I need to take over the rest of the basement.

Fear of kegging? - no control over the volume I drink!!!

I have 12 corney kegs and a couple of 20 lb tanks ready to go... I am just working on the chest freezer and convincing my wife why I need to take over the rest of the basement.

Fear of kegging? - no control over the volume I drink!!!

Do what I did....go buy a freezer, Park it in the living room, and profess that this is where it'll stay! She'll throw a fit and tell you to "Take that thing to the basement this very minute!" and she thinks she's the boss, and you get what you want.

It's all just a big game of chess with women.

Do what I did....go buy a freezer, Park it in the living room, and profess that this is where it'll stay! She'll throw a fit and tell you to "Take that thing to the basement this very minute!" and she thinks she's the boss, and you get what you want.

It's all just a big game of chess with women.

LOL!! Thats a good 1

Latest posts

Back