Home Brew Forums

Home Brew Forums (http://www.homebrewtalk.com/forum.php)
-   General Beer Discussion (http://www.homebrewtalk.com/f14/)
-   -   Canadian and american beer (http://www.homebrewtalk.com/f14/canadian-american-beer-375747/)

snowtires 12-22-2012 03:58 AM

Canadian and american beer
 
Serious discussions only


http://youtu.be/04u58ifxmRA

unionrdr 12-22-2012 05:39 PM

You want a serious discussion about these to hosers? You've got to be kidding. But I will say this,Canadian beer always has that sort of green hop flavor to me. some more than others. And it's cheaper here than up there. I was drinking molson in a strip club 1 1/4M down the street from the frickin brewery in the late 80's-early 90's. Each bottle was $3.18 a piece!

Bradinator 12-22-2012 05:52 PM

The major difference between American beer and Canadian beer is one is made in America and the other Canada.

True fact!

snowtires 12-23-2012 04:11 AM

I am kidding.

Doog_Si_Reeb 12-23-2012 04:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bradinator (Post 4708289)
The major difference between American beer and Canadian beer is one is made in America and the other Canada.

True fact!

But what about beers like Miller? Is it an American beer or a Canadian beer? It originated in America but it's now owned by some hosers. Take off, eh!

mkringii 12-23-2012 04:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doog_Si_Reeb (Post 4709484)

But what about beers like Miller? Is it an American beer or a Canadian beer? It originated in America but it's now owned by some hosers. Take off, eh!

U do know that miller is owbed by south african brewing company right? Not canadians..

mkringii 12-23-2012 04:39 AM

Who then merged with molsoncoors after inbev bought budwiser .. but its still owned by sab... SAB MillerCoors i think its called now.. and its from the uk

Doog_Si_Reeb 12-23-2012 05:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mkringii (Post 4709519)
Who then merged with molsoncoors after inbev bought budwiser .. but its still owned by sab... SAB MillerCoors i think its called now.. and its from the uk

I stand corrected... It's Coors that went north. Miller and Bud went across the pond. I'm getting my B/M/C confused. :)

mkringii 12-23-2012 12:20 PM

Sab merged with molsoncoors too its one big company now

Hockeyhunter99 12-23-2012 06:04 PM

I would say that Canadian beer has more flavor. Kind of like how they say Miller Lite has more flavor. it's not good flavor, just more of it. :D


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:48 PM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.