Happy HolidaySs Giveaway - Last Sponsor Giveaway of the Year!

Come Enter the BrewDeals/FastFerment Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > Brutus Ten Burner Help!!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-05-2009, 06:54 PM   #1
glassblower
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default Brutus Ten Burner Help!!!!

I have been working on the brutus ten for 8 months now. I brewed a batch last weekend for my first time and had some problems. Mainly my burners.

I did some reading up and I tired everything I could to get them to work but to no success. I was using the 23 jet burner from Top Food Service. I tried to plug them and still was to hot. They had to be on full blast or nothing.

I ordered 3 of the Banjou burners. I plumbed them in today and fired them up and all I got was a yellow fire and no blue color. I then tried to adjust my pressure from 3lbs up 20lbs pressure....nothing. Even when you adjust the air intake on the end it does nothing. Can anyone see what I am doing wrong here. Here are some pics I posted on Flicker...

Flickr: standard28's Photostream

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply