Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > The Brews - Port Brewing, Hot Rocks Lager

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-05-2011, 04:20 AM   #1
FensterBos
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 11 Times on 11 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Default The Brews - Port Brewing, Hot Rocks Lager

I'm whoring my blog out today. I'm not going to do this much, but at least I will give you guys a quick preview. This week's, "Brew of the Week" is Hot Rocks Lager from Port Brewiing. It gets a B+ from BeerAdvocate; I would give about the same rating. But, I give more about my pick at my site, http://thebrews.org.

I appreciate the views and any positive criticism you can give.

Fermenting:
15 Gallons of New England Hard Cider - Four yeasts: Ale yeast, two cider yeasts, and a champagne yeast.

Kegged:
Helliday Ale and Chocolate Nitro Stout

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply