*Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway - Enter Now!*

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > Brewmaster's Warehouse Discount Codes?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-01-2013, 10:08 PM   #11
Reelale
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 1373 Times on 1331 Posts
Likes Given: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by atom View Post
I see a lot of posts about slow service from BMW but every order i've placed with them...probably at least 10 have been delivered within a week (GA to PA). I wonder why all the inconsistent ship times...
They won't even answer an e-mail. So much for my business.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-27-2013, 04:00 PM   #12
bolus14
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 23 Times on 18 Posts
Likes Given: 3

I gambled, to save $5... Not really for that reason I just didn't look into these guys until after I ordered. My experience was good. I order on a Saturday, looked up reviews, due to the feedback in reviews I called Monday and got there answering machine twice. At this point I didn't have the best feeling. Called again Tuesday around 10:30EST and got to talk to someone, they confirmed that everything was in stock and told me when the estimated delivery date was.

Not sure if it would've worked out this way if I hadn't called and even after items were delivered to my house their site says the order is Pending. I ordered Saturday, it got shipped out Tuesday, and I received Friday. Not bad, but given the lack of updates to the status on their site, getting an answering machine during their posted business hours, they mixed my grains when I even noted to package separately, I probably won't order from them again.

In their defense they did call after they packaged the grains and asked if they could be packaged together. They were being used for the same recipe so it wasn't a big deal, I just like to weigh them myself and ensure I'm getting the amounts of each that I ordered, and that the amounts I think are being used in the recipe are truly the amounts I have for the recipe.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply