Spike Brewing 12.5 Conical Fermenter Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > Brewing TV officially no more; Chip starting "Chop and Brew" video series

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-20-2013, 07:08 PM   #11
TzeentchPlayer
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 9 Times on 8 Posts
Likes Given: 29

It is quite sad that they have discontinued their collaborative efforts! But, all 3 blogs seem to have quite a following and I will definitely be keeping up with them.

You think you have an infection? See what they really look like here: http://www.homebrewtalk.com/f39/post...fection-71400/

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-20-2013, 07:37 PM   #12
Reno_eNVy
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 195 Times on 164 Posts
Likes Given: 60

He updated his youtube channel the other day. It's a tasting of a rare trappist ale with Keeler and Dawson.

Not bad especially since he busted the HD camera back out.

Kegged: Cascadian Dark Ale

Bottled: English Barleywine (brewed 9/26/09 -- bottled 5/5/10)

LET'S GO LA!
LA CAMPEONES!
PLAY FOR GLORY, THE GLORY LA!

Old 01-22-2013, 12:44 AM   #13
Yesfan
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 55 Times on 49 Posts
Likes Given: 205

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reno_eNVy View Post
He updated his youtube channel the other day. It's a tasting of a rare trappist ale with Keeler and Dawson.

Not bad especially since he busted the HD camera back out.

Just got through watching that. I hope they do more videos together. That was one thing I liked about BTV was their chemistry.

"chop for chop. brew for brew........
.......that's not going to stick is it?
"

LOL!
Kegged: St Paddy's Irish Stout, Chocolate Milk Stout. La Petite Orange, Dead Ringer IPA

Old 01-22-2013, 12:47 AM   #14
andycr
Recipes 

Liked 40 Times on 35 Posts
Likes Given: 20

That was one great video. I'm really enjoying the direction Chip and company have taken it in. Brewing TV always felt like friends hanging out on a brewday, but now it doesn't have the undertone of promoting a homebrew shop. It's even more personable now, in my opinion.

Quick Reply