Happy HolidaySs Giveaway - Last Sponsor Giveaway of the Year!

Come Enter the BrewDeals/FastFerment Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > Brewing TV - Episode 28: Back to Basics

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-14-2011, 04:41 PM   #1
TheNorthernBrewer
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts

Default Brewing TV - Episode 28: Back to Basics

We begin 2011 by getting back to the basics - stovetop extract brewing. There ain't no shame in our game! And because Jake is completely out of homebrewed goodness at his house, the boys are making two beers at once. Jake is brewing a German Alt. Dawson has something special up his sleeve - a session-fied Cascadian Dark Ale. Three dudes. Two burners. One heck of a time looking at ways to get the most out of your extract brewing experience

http://www.brewingtv.com

All for brew, brew for all!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-14-2011, 04:44 PM   #2
jbrookeiv
Beer Review Dude
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 16 Times on 16 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Sweeeeet, been waiting for the newest episode. Will be watching over my lunch break.

My Beer Review Blog: Beer Review Dude
My Craft Beer Social Network: Craft Beer Network

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homebrewtastic View Post
I think a more pertinent question is where is AB and Miller Coors getting all of their horse urine?
Primary: Belgian Pale Ale w. Brett | Saison | Mango Pulp Wine | Graff, 10 gal

Bottled / Kegged: Hopped Imperial Wheat | AK47 Pale Mild, BIAB | AHS 20th Anniv. IPA, No Chill | Apfelwein
Leftover IIPA, No Chill | All-Molasses Ale | BIAB Black IPA | BIAB Hoppy Stout | JAOM | RyePA

Old 01-14-2011, 06:30 PM   #3
Shooter
Almaigan Brewing Co.
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 233 Times on 180 Posts
Likes Given: 38

My Northern Brewer order should arrive today and a new episode of Brewing TV, it's a double dose of goodness!

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. - C. S. Lewis, English essayist & juvenile novelist (1898 - 1963)

Old 01-14-2011, 08:07 PM   #4
maxamuus
Recipes 

Liked 64 Times on 53 Posts
Likes Given: 34

Great episode as usual. I agree with everything that they said about extract brewing. I started there for every reason they mentioned i wanted to get the basics down and move on and up from there.

Doing mini-mash now and once i get some more funds i plan on making the jump to AG. Until then i make GREAT beer (atleast i think so and who is most important when it comes to homebrew) doing mini-mash/extract brews.

Cheers

Quick Reply