Kegconnection Complete Starter Kit and More Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > Brewing thank yous

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-11-2012, 02:23 PM   #1
HolidayIF1488
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Default Brewing thank yous

Beer can be traced back almost as far as man, and was discovered completely by accident. Oh what a great accident it was. Not only is home brewing an awesome hobby and a great American pass time,but it is a tribute to our ancestors. A time when if you wanted beer you had to brew it yourself. There was no BMC or craft& micro breweries. I wanted to start this thread to express and allow others to express our thanks for the supporters of home brewing.
I want to say thank you to the creators and starters of HBT for giving us a place to communicate and share advice,recipes,experience and help each other to have fun and make great beer. Thanks to the members and vendors for their input and being hospitable helping others to achieve their home brewing goals.thanks to the HB shops & web sites for their assistance and help,and welcome to all the new members. I hope you all enjoy and find HBT as fun, educational, and helpful as I have.
Thanks everyone! Cheers and brew on my friends!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-11-2012, 02:50 PM   #2
TyTanium
Recipes 

Liked 545 Times on 383 Posts
Likes Given: 417

+1 for this. Ditto.

Old 01-14-2012, 08:00 AM   #3
HolidayIF1488
Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Wow, truly un-appreciative un-grateful people. Well Tytanium gratitude=respect respect=gratitude. Much respect my fermenting friend.:-)

Old 01-14-2012, 12:05 PM   #4
unionrdr
Wannabe author
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 1856 Times on 1636 Posts
Likes Given: 1332

I def have to agree with this. It was quite a revalation when my wife & I decided to check out some videos to see how home brewing is nowadays. I made wine for years,pop brewed beer. We found craigtube,fo,steeljan,revolutionary brewer,& some others. We couldn't believe how easy it is now to get started. And the proliferation of home brew supply sites,brewing forums,etc. And tons of sites on beer history,brewing techniques,ingredients,etc. so much more easily accessable info & ingredients now. We're def glad for that. Even my wife agrees it's something else we can share together. cool!

Quick Reply