Brewing in Bethesda, MD
I just moved to Bethesda and have a few questions.
1) Best local shop?
2) The water quality seems pretty bad and smells of chlorine. I've never been in this situation, but I'm assuming I need to go with bottled water or a filter.
3) Good place to get a CO2 tank filled?
Hey, kman. Welcome to MD.
1. The best local shop is Maryland Homebrew in Columbia. www.mdhb.com. They are awesome.
2. Not sure of the water in Bethesda, but I brew with Baltimore tap water straight from the faucet. I dont notice a Chorline smell with my water though.
3. I bottle so I dont know everywhere that will fill a tank, but I am pretty sure that the MDHB store will.
Just thought I would post an update in case anyone else ever happens upon this thread. I've been brewing with spring or distiller water, but I'm going to try a Camden tablet on tap water soon.
I concur that the shop in Columbia is fantastic.
There is a fire fighter sully store in Rockville that sells CO2 at a fair price.
|All times are GMT. The time now is 11:50 PM.|
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.