Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > brewing again

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-02-2005, 09:48 PM   #1
Rookie
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default brewing again

After being out of work for over 4 1/2 months I found a good job and now that I have a couple of pay days under my belt I will be brewing again next sunday.
Got my stuff today from Bader Brewing (Steve Bader is the guy that does the Replicator column in BYO).
I'll be brewing a fresh batch of Bonner Drive Backyard Bone Idle Bitter.
I am really looking forward to this. I'll be using Goldings hops I recently harvested out of my backyard, on Bonner Drive. My favorite character on Keeping Up Appearences is Onslo who is called "Bone Idle" by his wife.

Rookie
"We all put the yeast in", Larry, Moe & Curley.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-02-2005, 10:03 PM   #2
Orfy
For the love of beer!
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 69 Times on 52 Posts
Likes Given: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rookie
My favorite character on Keeping Up Appearences is Onslo who is called "Bone Idle" by his wife.

Good news all round. I hope you'll be wearing a stained vest when drinking your brew.

Do you get the English version of keeping up appearances or is it an American remake?

Cool show.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply