Electric Brewing Supply 30A BCS Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > Brew day today

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-25-2010, 09:36 PM   #1
Cliff897
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

Default Brew day today

***********1. Enforce rules only against their foes (i.e., anyone who does not suck up to them) while exempting their friends from similar or worse behavior.

2. Silently boot someone and then proceed to trash talk the person as if the person was still there with an opportunity to respond.

3. Boot someone and then start a thread for the sole purpose of boasting about having removed the person, so as to bask in the praise of sychophantic members applauding the moderator's bold action.

4. If a person is being stalked or trolled, scold, warn and threaten both the victim and the perpetrator to stop it. If the victim protests, boot the victim for having defied the moderator's authority. Add injury to insult by allowing the troll or stalker to stay because the stalker or troll didn't talk back to the moderator.

5. If the moderator loses an argument to another member, selectively delete the member's comments so that the thread no longer makes any sense.

6. Selectively enforce the tribe's rules only against newcomers, newbies or people who are not friend with the moderator.

7. Speak about their actions as moderator in the passive voice, use the royal we, and otherwise take on a haughty, authoritarian tone. I mean, dude, you're just a moderator. ***************

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-26-2010, 03:20 AM   #3
gtpro
Recipes 

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

today I balanced a semi-stressful brew of a Belgian Wit with studying for an organic chemistry test, and as you can see, I got "panicky pete" called on me. . .shame

Old 02-26-2010, 06:46 PM   #4
Cliff897
Recipes 

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtpro View Post
today I balanced a semi-stressful brew of a Belgian Wit with studying for an organic chemistry test, and as you can see, I got "panicky pete" called on me. . .shame
Organic chem.

Sheesh. Couldn't you have picked a hard subject? ;-P

Old 02-27-2010, 01:56 AM   #5
arturo7
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 150 Times on 117 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappers View Post
We need a National Stay Home To Brew Day . . .

Like we need an excuse?

Hey, knock that shvt off. We're drinkin' here.

Quick Reply