Brew day!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smakudwn

Reaction score
I love brewing on Friday night!!

image-4250492106.jpg

image-1937864376.jpg

Listening to some seven dust and drinking some schaflys extra stout!!

What are u all doing tonight?

At work bummed... only thing keeping me going is when I get home I get to sample my first bottle of my New Years Day IPA

All the family is sick and in bed now (except me), so i'm self-medicating myself on homebrew, drinking scottish 80/ from the tap listening to music.. yummy

I wish I was brewing.... plz share the pleasure

Cheers !

stvo said:
At work bummed... only thing keeping me going is when I get home I get to sample my first bottle of my New Years Day IPA

Nice. I was think of this brew night all today at work, I must have redone the water profile 10 times!

Black said:
All the family is sick and in bed now (except me), so i'm self-medicating myself on homebrew, drinking scottish 80/ from the tap listening to music.. yummy

I wish I was brewing.... plz share the pleasure

Cheers !

That sucks, we have dodged the plague thus far this year, keeping fingers crossed!

Well pick up that chicken wing, taste it and let me know how it is ! :rockin:

wort tastes so goooood

well we got away from the cold for most of the winter, only got it once so far.. but now it friggin gastro time.. I'm not infected yet, I guess it's because of the hops in the beer ;)

well we got away from the cold for most of the winter, only got it once so far.. but now it friggin gastro time.. I'm not infected yet, I guess it's because of the hops in the beer ;)

Had some sinus crap going on earlier in the week. Took lots of vitamin C, some Tylenol Cold and Sinus, and drank a large amount of Torpedo. Went away in <48 hours. :D

Had some sinus crap going on earlier in the week. Took lots of vitamin C, some Tylenol Cold and Sinus, and drank a large amount of Torpedo. Went away in <48 hours. :D

Haha way to go ! I kill those nasty bugs with homebrew all the time. While it medically makes no sense (so SWMBO says), I still feel better when drinking if I am sick. Go figure :rockin:

smakudwn said:
Nice. I was think of this brew night all today at work, I must have redone the water profile 10 times!

Very cool, have fun!!

Back