Spike Brewing 12.5 Conical Fermenter Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > Brew 15,000

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-10-2012, 11:17 PM   #21
Mongrel
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 152 Times on 104 Posts
Likes Given: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainyDay View Post
Rogue's beers are hit or miss for me, but the ones I like, I like a lot. They are a bit overpriced no matter how you split it though.
Same, but I think they're retardedly overpriced. They're up to $15.50 a sixer, and bombers are $7 at my nearest grocery store. This isn't for any of their specialty beers, just their everyday fare. Only time I'll buy a Rogue beer is if it's on tap at a bar for the same price as the rest of the craft beer, available at Costco for $24 a case, or at one of Rogue's garage sales.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-10-2012, 11:31 PM   #22
ktblunden
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 2 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 250 Times on 159 Posts
Likes Given: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnvol
I have a problem paying 25 bucks for any bottle of beer. Too many great tasting beers for way less. I do like a lot of Rogue though.
I was trying to think of a beer I'd pay $25 for and couldn't come up with anything. I think the most I've spent was $15 for Brux and I wasn't all that impressed with that one.

Old 08-11-2012, 03:12 PM   #23
biochemedic
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 76 Times on 67 Posts
Likes Given: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktblunden View Post
My buddy in Oregon has a bottle of the Voodoo he insists I have to try just to experience how bad it is. I'm not thrilled about the experience.
Ha, ha..be prepared for a thin, overly sweet brown ale that smells and tastes of artificial maple and some sort of non-nondescript smokiness...

Doesn't that make you even more excited!?
Secondary: Why do I keep this line here...?
Bulk Aging: Cocobochet
Planned: Hop Metheglin #3 (NZ hops), Trad. Gesho T'ej

Quick Reply