braumeister

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

noobster101

Reaction score
I was planning to buy a brewmation but after I see braumeister...man she's a beauty!. Has anyone bought(import) this thing in the US? I'm just asking coz if I buy one it might get stuck in customs or something.

The Braumeister is the best of the best homebrew equipment you can get. She is not only beautiful she makes also the perfect beer. Go to morebeer4u.com and check it out. We are the USA Distributor.

That's about one of the most awesome things I've ever seen! Are there any videos of this baby in action?

There is a video on our website. www.morebeer4u.com
Also the efficiency on each size is the same outcome in gallon. 5/5, 13/13 and 52/52

This is the best brewery equipment you can get and so easy to use. Even though the price is high - you get high quality, 25 years guarantee on the tank and 2 years on everything else on the Braumeister.

Get yours today - you will be glad you did!

All the manuals and controls are in English. What you need though is 220V electric.
We know the video is in German and i am working on it to get some stuff in English.
Please visit our website and look for the Manuals and Brewing. Don't know exactly how to explain in English.....Thanks!

There is a video on our website. www.morebeer4u.com
Also the efficiency on each size is the same outcome in gallon. 5/5, 13/13 and 52/52

This is the best brewery equipment you can get and so easy to use. Even though the price is high - you get high quality, 25 years guarantee on the tank and 2 years on everything else on the Braumeister.

Get yours today - you will be glad you did!

I just got my ass handed to me today for asking a silly question. Spiediel rep told me that you can drive the efficiency to 96% and that the 65% is just plain BS( i've read somewhere about the 65%)

Which rep to you about that....? i would like to know as there is no other rep here in the US than us and we have not told anything like that.

All the manuals and controls are in English. What you need though is 220V electric.
We know the video is in German and i am working on it to get some stuff in English.
Please visit our website and look for the Manuals and Brewing. Don't know exactly how to explain in English.....Thanks!

Ok so we need a to buy a voltage converter with this one then? What do you recommend/brand compatible with the system?

The Brewmaster (Braumeister) is made to produce with a 5, 13 or 52 Gallon Brewmaster the same amount of normal beer....

The Brewmaster does not need a Converter. I am running ours on 220V in the Garage on my Dryer Outlet. The German Electric works in between 220V-240V.

without a way to sparge I dont think you can hit a high efficiency and I dont like the idea of BIAB type sparge where you lift the bag of grains and pour hot water over it. Also im assuming there is a way to program it for single infusion mash. I would like to see a video of a brew session with it.

My homebrewing club bought a braumeister recently. We babtized her "Gertrud" in homebrew last saturday and "took her virginity" by brewing a belgian wit (50% raw wheat). Worked like a charm! We have the 50 l version, and we mashed in 55 l water, sparged with 5 l and ended up with >80% efficiency. Moreover, it took us only 5,5 hours from dough-in to fermentor. During that time, the only thing we had to do was lifting up the malt tube and sparging after mashing. It is expensive, but for the club it's perfect. Very user friendly too.

The Brewmaster (Der Braumeister)

If you like to order one of the best home brewery equipment just send me us an email or call us.
This week only - we run a special on all Brewmaster's and Accessories as we have a huge response since we are the Distributor for Speidel's Braumeister from all over the US.

This is the best brewery equipment you can get and you will for sure impress anyone and everyone who will see her in your house or where ever you brew your beer.

It is so simple and the results are more then perfect.
I added some text to the video on our website as the video is originally in German.

Visit our website www.morebeer4u.com or sent us an email @ [email protected]
This is you opportunity to buy your dream brewery. The Euro dropped and we dropped our prices as well.

Order now - you will be glad you did!

Happy brewing.....
Your More Beer 4U Team.

More Beer 4U, LLC.
Speidel's Distributor for USA

I don't want to be a dick here but how can we verify that you are legit? anyone vouching for him or has bought the EQ from them? and what's the special thing this week?

Dear noobster101, and all the other great home brewer out there....

We can tell you that we are legit and we do business in the right way.
I the owner own another Company which is in business since 1927. Thats 83 years!

We are now the Distributor for the Germany Speidel's Company which produces the Braumeister and many other home brewery items.
If you don't trust us - nothing we can change for now....many other did trust us and are happy with us and our service we provide.

We are honest people and do business the exact same way. Nobody want's to be cheated and ripped off - as the same for us.

The deal for this week is a 10% Discount because of the huge Feed Back we got all over the US.!

Lets move forward and start brewing the best beer with the Braumeister possible.

Thanks
The -MoreBeer4U Team-

More Beer 4U, LLC.
Speidel's Distributor for USA

How did Gertrud handle the cereal mash?

Not. We didn't do a cereal mash because there's no need. Because wheat has the same gelatination temperature as barley you can just do a protein and saccharification rest. If you would want to have rice or corn, you probably would need to cereal mash or boil in a separate vessel. Or use puffed rice. Remember, it's a german contraption. They don't know adjucts, or well, they ignore their existence :D

@morebeer4u

I apologize if I insulted you in anyway but that was not my intention. Like you said, nobody wants to be ripped-off. So for now :mug:

Lets go guys - get the Braumeister and brew your beer the easy way.
Visit our website www.morebeer4u.com and order today.
The 10% Discount Offer is still running till the end of the month - invest your money in the real deal and not in a plastic bucket.

Questions? Ask or Call.....

Thanks

Your MoreBeer4U Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back