*Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway - Enter Now!*

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > Boulevard Pilsner

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-18-2010, 02:46 AM   #1
skidmarks
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default Boulevard Pilsner

I'm still collecting equipment and hopefully knowledge to brew my own beer. I'm also collecting bottles...I think I have 3x more than I need

That said...If I can brew a beer as good as this I'll be very happy.

of course it's a lager...so I won't start with that...but I've been drinking this almost exclusively over the last few weeks. I go to the store with every intention of buying something new, but end up with my two sixers of Boulevard Pilsner - and at 5.99 a 6 it's a pretty good deal as well.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-18-2010, 02:48 AM   #2
WildGingerBrewing
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 1928 Times on 1902 Posts
Likes Given: 5

I'm a huge fan of Boulevard beers. Their Single Wide and Double Wide IPS'a are outstanding! I haven't tried the Pislner but will now. Thanks!

Old 08-18-2010, 02:51 AM   #3
skidmarks
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

It's a great summer beer, and something I one day hope to brew to convert the BMC crowd.

Quick Reply