Best Homebrew Supply Websites

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boogogee

Reaction score
Other than shopping at your LHBS where do you order supplies and ingredients from? I have been using morebeer.com I just want to see where everyone else orders from. I order grains and extracts mostly.

I just used this place about a week ago. All the grains, extracts, hops, etc. are organic. They also have some real good sampler pricing.
http://www.breworganic.com/index.htm

I usually use Northern Brewer. Kinda hard to beat the $7.99 flat shipping rate, and my orders get to me in three days.

7.99 for three day shipping is a good deal. On morebeer.com I've waited until i can place an order over 59 bucks so i can get free shipping but it takes about 10 days to get to me.

+1 for Austin Homebrew Supply.

They have a great selection, a great deal on shipping, and are really nice people to deal with. Additionally, Forrest, the owner, hangs around here and is holding a sale this weekend just for HBT folks. As someone with not-so-great LHBS options, I like the fact that AHS is part of my community in a way, and I've found their prices and service to be pretty excellent- their hop selection at the moment is near-miraculous. They don't even pay me to say this stuff.

morebeer is awesome, in my opinion!

I made a mistake on an order, called them and the guy that I spoke to was great. He fixed the order, and I still got the free shipping.
They will be getting ALL of my business in the future.

I SCREWED UP_ THEY FIXED IT_and I still got free shipping?

First Class Operation!

You can't go wrong with the "big four":

Austin Homebrew
Morebeer
Midwest
Northern Brewer

I usually order from Austin Homebrew and occasionally from Midwest. Northern Brewer hasn't been very competitive in pricing for my orders lately, but I like them as well. I haven't personally ordered from Morebeer because of the long long distance between their store and where I live.

Other than shopping at your LHBS where do you order supplies and ingredients from? I have been using morebeer.com I just want to see where everyone else orders from. I order grains and extracts mostly.

Since I'm right over the line, I usually order from Maryland Homebrew when I'm not ordering from Northern Brewer. Shipping time to me is typically 1 day. :D And since you're not too far away, it probably wouldn't be that much longer.

Since I'm right over the line, I usually order from Maryland Homebrew when I'm not ordering from Northern Brewer. Shipping time to me is typically 1 day. :D And since you're not too far away, it probably wouldn't be that much longer.

I suck. I was one of the first people to reply to this thread and I totally didn't mention Maryland Homebrew. I go there in person because I live about 10 minutes away so they didn't even come to mind when I thought "Homebrew Supply Websites".

So far I've been there 4 times and each time the people there have been super nice, helpful and knowledgeable.

I suck. I was one of the first people to reply to this thread and I totally didn't mention Maryland Homebrew. I go there in person because I live about 10 minutes away so they didn't even come to mind when I thought "Homebrew Supply Websites".

So far I've been there 4 times and each time the people there have been super nice, helpful and knowledgeable.

That's 'cause you don't have to mail order from there. ;) They really are good people...used to drive down there to get the kids out of the house. That was before gas was $4 a gallon. :mad:

Back