Happy HolidaySs Giveaway - Winners Re-Re-Re-Re-Re-Drawn - 24 hours to Claim!

Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > best android app

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-04-2013, 12:20 AM   #11
Channel66
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 3 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 1049 Times on 682 Posts
Likes Given: 94

I would wait for the full version. The lite version must be run in parallel with the desktop version to be useful. You can't edit or create recipes on it. Just view the ones you have stored on the cloud.

Fermentation may have been a greater discovery than fire.— David Rains Wallace

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-04-2013, 12:25 AM   #12
drinkdrankpunk
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 13 Times on 10 Posts
Likes Given: 10

I have beersmith on my desktop and as a new brewer and being terrible with technology I can't figure it out. I also have beersmith lite on my phone and I think it mostly just goes along with the full version. I don't thinkyou can build recipes with it, only view them and use all the tools. I got the brewr app on my tablet and used it this weekend and it was pretty easy to use and also pretty helpful.for a free app I would say check out the brewr app

Old 01-04-2013, 02:10 AM   #13
Newgene
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by drinkdrankpunk View Post
I have beersmith on my desktop and as a new brewer and being terrible with technology I can't figure it out. I also have beersmith lite on my phone and I think it mostly just goes along with the full version. I don't thinkyou can build recipes with it, only view them and use all the tools. I got the brewr app on my tablet and used it this weekend and it was pretty easy to use and also pretty helpful.for a free app I would say check out the brewr app
I understand, but once you get used to using Brewsmith, you won't be able to live without it (or something that does the same thing).

Quick Reply